Quardev, Inc., a premier software testing and technical communications service provider for a large variety of companies from Fortune 5000 companies to small start ups, is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have a fast-growth, community-minded culture that is built on integrity, innovation, and fun, with a commitment to Doing-What-It-Takes to get the job done for our clients. Our five-star service standard, along with our professionalism and personable, partnering approach to doing business has earned us a 100% return rate with our testing clients since opening our doors in 2000.
This is a team member who consistently demonstrates a good understanding of testing techniques and methodologies for today*s technologies, platforms and processes. This position is initially a dedicated lead focused on a refining and developing core QA process and documentation across 4 key projects. In this role the lead will serve as an escalation path for project related issues for clients and internal stakeholders. The Test Lead is a resource for both testing methods and test leadership issues and provides mentoring.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Test Lead position requirements:
* Help to evaluate the current state of the test scripts
* Optimize requirements based test scripts
* Develop QA/Testing methodologies for complex applications integrated with a backend SQL database
* Work with the Client*s IT, Quality Assurance (QA), and the business units to help them enter their business system requirements
* Mentor and guide Junior Testing teams
*Create Test Plans
* Help take the requirements and generate requirement based test scripts
* Ensure the test scripts are optimized in order to minimize redundancy
* Partner with the business analysts
* Help map the test results back to the test scripts
* Project test planning, strategy and requirements development
* Develop relationship with the Client and provide feedback to Project Managers in order to leverage new business
Responsibilities include planning, assigning and directing work on projects; setting priorities, addressing issues and resolving problems.
* Display strong understanding of industry recognized testing standards and methodologies
* Solid understanding of the Software Development Cycle
* Understanding of SQL databases
* Strong working knowledge of internet technologies and development
* Display expertise of prominent operating systems and platforms
* Working knowledge of current technologies
* Ability to evaluate new software products/applications
* Understanding of enterprise technical issues, e.g. networking, database, Internet, etc.
* Understanding of software and hardware configuration
* Demonstrated research, problem solving and implementation skills
* Display ability to configure and troubleshoot desktop and network systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Associate*s degree from a two-year college or technical school; or Bachelor*s degree from a four year college or university; or one to three years related testing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Software, hardware and other applicable certifications preferred (i.e. MCSE, CSE, PMI, etc.)
* Commitment to ongoing personal study and enrichment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Previous business writing experience
* Must possess leadership, time management, and organizational skills
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to remain focused on a project
* Actively demonstrates initiative and follow through on projects and development of skills
* Actively demonstrates good judgment and maintains high professional standards
* Proactively mentor/provide assistance or direction to others
* Flexible to changing work demands
* US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
*Local Seattle Metro area candidates ONLY
Agencies * Quardev does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Quardev from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from Quardev.